Saturday, March 7, 2009

I did this for [info]asian_doramas  but I though I might as well post it here. This is my place so I'm the only one uploading but I know that I have some people here that also uploads to other places so it might be useful to others too ^__^

Megaupload & Megavideo


How it works

1. You upload a file to mu and when you share it you get this page:


2. So far, your file it's only in MU, but when somebody clicks on the 'Watch on Megavideo' link, an instant megavideo streaming version is created.

Amazing feature for some files and raw, you can preview, BUT that goes totally against subbers wishes of not seeing their subbed files uploaded to streaming sites.



What to do?

1. Remember that a streaming file only exist when the link 'view on megavideo' is clicked. So please, uploaders, after uploading  hardsubbed video go to the link, click.

2. Then go to Megavideo, log with your same megaupload id/password.

3. Go to My : Videos


4. Deleted the hardsubbed video clicking 'remove video'



5. Don't worry. Deleting the streaming doesn't affect the MU link ^.^


I know it's troublesome but I think that the most important is respect subber wishes.
The are more options but I think this will be the easier way.


☆ PinkuJisatsu

No comments:

Post a Comment